Details for delegates are available through the following links.
- After you apply for the International Summit for Quality Education, you will receive an letter for registration.
- After you receive the letter for registration you need to pay your registration fee to the South Asian International Association for Early Childhood care and Development (SAIA4ECCD). (Registration is handled by the SAIA4ECCD on behalf of IAfQE).
- Necessary details for the transaction are available from here.
- After you complete the payment Click here to Register as Keynote Speakers/Participants to the Summit.
- After you complete registration form you will be added to WhatsApp Group of Registered Keynote Speakers/Participants
- Any Assistance to get visa, Air tickets are available through “Registered Keynote Speakers/Participants” WhatsApp Group
- All the updates of the summit will be shared through “Registered Keynote Speakers/Participants” WhatsApp Group
- For any clarification feel free to send WhatsApp message to +940727573045.
All Registration Fees of the Keynote Speakers/Participants will go to cover expenses of the summit and to upgrade quality of the Early Childhood Care and Development Sector in South Asian Countries. Therefore Registration fees needs to transfer to the above account and all the expenses are handled by SAIA4ECCD on behalf of IAFQE.
|Bank:||Bank of Ceylon|
|Account Name:||South Asian International Association for Early Childhood Care and Development|
|Headoffice Address||No 136 ½, Old Kesbewa Road, Gangodawila, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka. Postal Code:10250|
|Bank:||Bank of Ceylon|
|Branch Name||Wijerama Junction|
|Branch Address||No.705, High-Level Road, Gangodawila, Nugegoda.Sri Lanka
Postal Code: 10250
|Corresponding Unit||BOC Chennai|
|All payments should be made to the Above Account Name only|
“Kids need love and affection. Parents may be experts in any kind of subject area. but if parents don’t know how to maintain a healthy, happy, and balanced family life their lives and kids’ lives also may be miserable, unsatisfied, and stressful. The ultimate result is an unhappy life for all.
In an ambiguous, complicated present global society, children learn many subjects from school. they get more knowledge and build competencies in their disciplinary areas. get jobs, find partners and engage in family life. hope for kids and they think everything is fulfilled after getting babies. But so many challenges will be started after they become parents.
So many courses are available worldwide for thousands of professions and vocations. Everyone is concerned with at least one or two courses to be qualified for their subject areas. But it is not concerned to get proper knowledge from anyone on “Happy Parenting” till they are stressed with kids or kids become stressed.
The endeavor of this course is to guide the parents in creating a healthy, happy, and balanced family life by working on improved communication & relationship between parents and children. Therefore this course is suitable for parents as well as a good start for individuals who are interested in becoming Parenting Coaches.
From the course, you will get a range of parenting perspectives and techniques covering the toddler and teenage segments. Those techniques guide parents in developing their skills in adapting to best practices and strategies to improve child behavior and performance at home, in school, and in life.
Course Title:- Certificate course on Parenting Coach
Direct Contact Hours :- 3 hours X 10 sessions = 30 Hours
Assignments & Projects :- 5 Assignments x 4 Hours = 20 Hours
Total Course Hours:- 50 Hours
Objectives:- Develop the competent to work as a Parenting Coach
Total Investment : – 50 USD
Number of Participants for Group:- 20 No
The medium of Instruction: English
Course Director: Mrs. Rowena Ajay Phillips, – India.
Entrepreneur, Educator, Trainer, Coach, and Psychologist
Course Coordinator: Mrs. Hasini MAdanayaka
Benefits to participants:
- A parenting Coach certificate will be issued.
- You will be a Certified Parenting Coach
You as Parenting Coach
- Who is a Parent Coach?
- What is Parent Coaching? Why Parent Coaching?
- Parent Coach Needs to be…
- Parent Coach Need not to be…
- Benefits of Parent Coaching
the Parents of Toddlers
Tips for Toddlers
- Fastest Demand to Delivery model
- Wrong Behavioral Conditioning of child
- Consensus among Parents
- 3D View games & Its impact
- Guidelines for Screen Engagements
- Effective Engagement plan for young Toddlers
How to Spend Quality Time with kids
- Effective Sharing Model
- Correction/ Redirection Approach
Importance of Listening –
- How to Listen?
- Make Telling Truth Easier
- Enabling Approaches/Strategies – Helicopter Parenting
- Impact of Tagging
- Bribes Vs. Rewards
Toys Vs. Games
- Positive Communication
- Five C’s of Parenting
- Impact of Comparison & Criticism
Personality & Parenting
- Four P’s of Personality Profiling
- Know your and your kid’s personality profile
- Parenting strategies as per personality combinations
- Know nature & nurture
The Way Forward
- Action Plan for 3 Months for Coaches
- Coaching Modules
We are conducting free webinar series also to support parents every Thursday from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm from 14th July 2022 till the end of October 2022. You can join the webinar series also to be aware of parental coaching.