Education should be focused on the holistic development of the child. He or she should be empowered with 21st-century skills. not only that he or she should have capabilities for Employability, Entrepreneurship, Environment, and Mindfulness.
Decision-makers, policymakers, school managers, and educators should concern to upgrade the quality of those areas to achieve the above objectives.
- School Curriculums
- Pedagogical approaches
- Assessment and evaluation systems
- Greening Education
- Capacity Building of Teachers
- School Management
- Quality and Standards of Schools
IAFQE will support you.
- Upgrade the quality of school education towards the skillfulness and mindfulness of children to overcome challenges in modern society for the sustainability of individuals, countries, and global society.
- Build up platforms to create and disseminate new knowledge, share best practices and research findings, and empower knowledge, 21st-century skills, attitudes, and mindsets (K-SAM).
- Build up networks and connections among educators in global society to overcome challenges in education and to enhance the skillfulness and mindfulness of children for the sustainability of individuals, countries, and global society.
- To honor the dedicated services of educators for new knowledge, research findings, sharing of best practices, and commitment to quality education.
- to honor the dedicated services of schools for their innovations, best practices, and education leadership.
Therefore, IAFQE invites you to share your best practices on an international platform.
06. How you can join
- You can share your knowledge on live interviews
- You can share your knowledge live presentations
- You can upload your video presentations
- you can participate to the physical conference
- you can get honor for your dedicated service
- you can get honor to your school