Live Virtual Interview series parallel to the International Summit for Quality Education
The International Summit for Quality Education – 2023, will be held from 30th, 31st, January and 01st of February 2023 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Summit is being organized by the International Association for Quality Education with the guidance of Hon. Dr. Bandula Gunawardena, Minister of Mass media, Transport and Highways of Sri Lanka.
Kunwar’s Global School – Lucknow, India is the hosting partner of the summit. “Buddhi School of Arts” will be the digital production supporting partner.
Parallel to the summit Live interview series is being conducted to share knowledge and best practices of the educators.
Supporting International Organizations
- Kunwar’s Global School – Lucknow, India,
- Modernage Public School and College – Abbottabad, Pakistan.
- EBAC Public School – Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Galaxy Public School – Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Early Childhood – Thimphu, Bhutan.
- Sunshine Teachers’ Training Institute – Australia.
- South Asian International Institute of Higher Education – Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Upgrade the quality of the General Education (K – 12) with Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes, and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st Century skills
- Make connectivity among the regional educators to implement Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes, and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st Century skills
- Share Best Practices among the regional educators to improve Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes, and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st Century skills
- Appreciate service rendered by Primary and General Education (K – 12) teachers and educators in the region
- Upgrade the quality of teacher education in General Education (K – 12)
Virtual Platform through Zoom
- Pre-Primary Teachers and Principals of Pre-Primary Schools in Global Society.
- Primary Teachers, Vice Principals, Principals, and Educators in Primary Sector (K1 – K5) in Global Society.
- Teachers, Vice Principals, Principals, and Educators in Secondary Sector (K6 – K12) in Global Society.
- Teacher supervisors in Global Society.
- Curriculum Developers for Pre-primary, Primary, and General Education in Global Society.
- Policy Makers for Education in Global Society.
- Education Administrators in Global Society.
- Academic Leaders in Global Society.
Themes for the Presentations:
Education should be focused on the Sustainable Development of Individuals, Countries, and Global Society. Therefore Teaching Learning process should be focused to develop “Knowledge, Skills, Attuites and Mindset (K-SAM) and 21st Century skills of the stakeholders”
The following themes are focused on “Education for Sustainable Development” and Greening Education.”
- 21st Century skills and K – SAM
- New Strategies for Global Leadership in VUCA World
- New pedagogical Approaches to developing 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- TPACK for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- Curriculums for ESD and Greening Education
- Assessment and Evaluation of 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- Teacher role for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- Role of the Principal for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- My Best practices for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- “Quality & Standards for School” for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- English as a communication Language for 21st Century skills and K-SAM
- 21st Century skills and K-SAM for Special needs Children
- Happy Parenting & Holistic Habits
Benefits to the Participants:
- the interviewee will get the opportunity to share their knowledge, Best Practices, Experience, and Research findings with the Global Society.
- Interviews will be streamed live on social media
- Interviews will be recorded and uploaded on websites, youtube channels, and many global virtual Platforms
- A participation certificate will be issued to all interviewees
- Interviews are evaluated
- Best Presenters are offered “International Awards for Best interviewee on the theme of ……..” at the South Asian Education summit – 2022
- Click here to see a sample of the Award
Duration for Live Interview
The live interview should be limited to 25 – 30 minutes.
Free of Charge
Registration for Interviews
Guidance for Interview:
- You can use an existing questionnaire or you can use your own questionnaire for the interview.
- If you are interested to face existing questionnaires select any questionnaire by clicking any theme from the above list (After you register you will get permission to edit or add questions to your selected questionnaires)
If you want you can use your own Questionnaire for a live interview (Click here to take a blank form of Questionnaire. prepare questions as you like and submit them to the interviewer after you register.)
- Mention your convenient Date, Time, and questionnaire on the registration form.
- Members of the organizing committee will contact you through WhatsApp to arrange your interview
- Live interviews are conducted only on weekdays from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Fill out the form to get time