- After you apply for the International Education Summit for Quality Education, you will receive an Invitation letter and a letter for registration.
- After you receive the letter for registration you need to pay your registration fee to the South Asian International Association for Early Childhood care and Development (SAIA4ECCD). (SAIA4ECCD is the collaboration organization of the IAFQE. Therefore financial activities will be handled by SAIA4ECCD)
- Necessary details for the transaction are available from here.
- After you complete the payment Click here to upload your payment details.
- you will receive a calling letter for the summit and an invitation card to participate in the summit.
- After you receive the “Calling letter” and invitation card you can apply for the visa.
- For any clarification on payments feel free to send a WhatsApp message to +94727573045.
Bank Details of the South Asian International Association for Early Childhood Care and Development
|Bank of Ceylon
|South Asian International Association for Early Childhood Care and Development
|No 136 ½, Old Kesbewa Road, Gangodawila, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka. Postal Code:10250
|Bank of Ceylon
|No.705, High-Level Road, Gangodawila, Nugegoda.Sri Lanka
Postal Code: 10250
Swift code with Bank Branch code:
|All payments should be made to the Above Account Name
For Indian Delegates
You can pay through online internet banking by yourself or from your bank’s branch by fundout facility.
For this you must have international facility on your account and ATM.
Your pan number must be verified from NRI department. Request can be send by your bank branch